Monday – Tuesday 12 – 8
Wednesday – Saturday 12 – 10 pm
Sunday 12 – 8 pm
Same as Brewery Hours in general but subject to change based on weather and season. Ask about scheduling a farm tour when you visit us.
Our farm brewery is open to the public 7-days a week. While visiting us we ask that you observe the following
- No outside beverages are permitted; all backpacks and bags are subject to search on demand.
- Outside food is always welcome; we do offer snacks for sale. We also have a list on premise of local restaurants that deliver.
- No coolers are allowed.
- No smoking or vaping is permitted inside the brewery building. Smoking is permitted on the brewery porch, patio and lawns.
- Folding chairs and pop-up tents are welcome. Maximum tent size is 10’x10’.
- Well behaved dogs are permitted inside the brewery building and outdoors. All dogs must be on a leash and curbed. Overly aggressive or unruly dogs will be asked to leave the property.
- Any persons under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 when visiting us. Unattended children are strictly prohibited.
- Please use common sense when visiting us – we are a working farm so watch out for tractors and other equipment.
- When on the farm always be mindful of your surroundings and respectful of wildlife.
- Please do not touch any of our brewery or farm equipment. In general you are always welcome to look, but please don’t touch.
- Any persons acting in a drunk or disorderly manner will be asked to leave.
- No one is permitted on the property (brewery or farm) after business hours. Violators will be prosecuted.