The MacPaige Band returns with yacht rock, pop hits, classic rock, and more!
The 12/16 show will be Christmas and Holiday Music! Feel free to lean in with your attire 😉
NO COVER | Dog-Friendly | BYODinner/Snacks | 21+ inside and on the porch (children may still utilize the biergarten and playground with close parental supervision)
ABOUT THE VENUE:
* Bring a blanket & dress warm in case you want to enjoy the FirePits. No children are permitted around the fires.
* No outside beverages are permitted, including soft/non-alcoholic beverages. We have bottled water for sale, a free tap water station, and craft non-alcoholic soda on tap (made with real cane sugar & very delicious). You CAN bring outside food though 😊
* Please return your glassware to the bar, and dispose of your trash in the bins provided. The staff will wipe down the table after you leave.
* Keep pets & children close to your person at all times, and be courteous to the other guests. Pick up after your pets and children, and do not let them play in/with the gravel or run indoors. If your party is disturbing other guests, you may be asked to leave.
* Since our indoor seating is limited, the porch and taproom will become 21+ when live music is indoors. Our covered seating will be reserved for beer-drinkers. Groups with children are still permitted to sit in the biergarten or play in the yard / playground until dark. Thanks for understanding!
* Every child age 20 or younger MUST be supervised at all times. If your child Is found unattended at any time, you will be asked to leave. Every child on the playground must have a parent next to the playground supervising them at all times. The playground closes at dusk.
* Seating is first-come, first-serve. In the spirit of fairness, we do not allow “seat saving.” Please do not leave your food or belongings on a table that could be seating other guests.
What’s on Tap Right Now? ReadingtonBrewery.com/menu